The Non-Surgical Approach to Stretch Mark treatment that you’ve been waiting for.
Ideal for all stretch marks on any skin!
The benefits of Laser Treatment for Stretch Marks are Clear:
- Smoother, better-looking skin
- No treatment downtown
- Improved skin appearance
- Comfortable treatment sessions
- Minimal treatment side effects
- FDA- cleared product
Treat Stretch Marks in just a Few Easy Treatments.
Stretch marks are an unfortunate fact of life for most women. Anytime the skin has been stretched too far-such as during puberty, pregnancy, or weight gain-these unsightly lines appear. Just because stretch marks are normal doesn’t mean you gave to live with them. Faces has the right treatment for you, it helps give you the clear, smooth, touchable skin you’ve been dreaming of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- Laser stretch mark treatment is appropriate for any skin type, including very light and very dark skin. During a complementary consultation, Kirsten Patterson Medical Esthetician will discuss with you whether you are a good candidate for this treatment.
How does it work?
- Pulses of fractional laser light are used to break down stretch marks, triggering new tissue production at the site and helping to improve stretch mark color. The new collagen can leave the stretch mark smoother in texture and reduce the appearance of the stretch mark on the skin.
How quickly will I recover?
- People typically resume their regular activities immediately following the treatments session.
What can I usually expect after treatment?
- Typically, most people experience a temporary redness and swelling of the stretch mark which may last a few days.